Regional Account Manager
Base + Bonus
Well established, team orientated, California & Nevada specialty construction company is now seeking a superstar business development executive to become its next Regional Account Manager for San Francisco.
We are a fast growing, fun, industry leader that is committed to our team members success. The Regional Account Manager will build, develop, and nurture strong relationships with our current client base to ensure the steady acquisition of projects for the Company.
No cold calls, only warm established leads and repeat clients. This is an ideal position for someone who is familiar with managing long-term relationships. Understands the importance of entertaining clients but can also effectively navigate difficult issues. Manages the bid process and deadlines while applying the right amount of natural finesse to pull through projects. Local travel required, no overnights.
The Regional Account Manager will:
- Perform face to face customer calls and build relationships.
- Leverage partners and competitors.
- Acquire requests for proposals (“RFP’s”).
- Manage the bid process and coordinate with Estimators.
- Format bids for submission and / or presentation.
- Organize project info to hand off to production.
- Manage relationships with clients throughout the production process as needed.
- Your attitude will determine your altitude! We are looking for someone that radiates with positivity, motivation, who is self-directed and has ‘can-do’, ‘how-to’ personality.
- 3-5 years outside sales experience required
- 3-5 years Construction / Contracting industry experience preferred.
- Proficient with Technology (MS Office, CRM, Email, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proven / Demonstratable work history in face-to-face client relationship management.
- Lives in San Francisco, or in very close proximity to the city.
- High Base Salary + UNCAPPED Monthly Bonus:
- Access to Company Plans for: Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous Quantity of Paid Vacation
- 401K Company Match
- Technology Allowance
- Gas Allowance
- Company vehicle after 1 year of employment
- Client Entertainment Budget
- Amazing Culture!