Commercial General Superintendent
Base + Bonus + Benefits + More
We are a full-service contractor with over 15 years of experience in complex commercial remodeling that has an immediate opening for a Construction General Superintendent.
The CGS role includes the following duties:
- Run a large division of a commercial reconstruction company.
- Manage 50-75 field personnel and between 10-15 projects with values between $5,000 and $2,000,000.
- Be responsible for reviewing budgets, creating schedules, and conduct weekly progress meetings with the Vice President of Construction and other related teammates on projects.
- Ensure projects come in on budget while managing the change order process and project timelines.
- Manage project site safety, and safety training on all projects and warranty.
- Must have deep knowledge of all construction trade positions and the ability to identify deficiencies and/or craft related problems.
- Ensure all intercompany communications are kept current through email, phone, and text messaging.
- Has a mastery of plan reading, budgets, and overall project management to 100% completion.
- Efficient and familiar with managing field reports, RFI’s, submittals, and can read as-built drawings.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND POSITION EXPECTIONS:
- 5 years minimum commercial construction experience as a; Project Manager, General Superintendent, Superintendent, Area Construction Manager, or possibly a Foreman.
- Can read and understand commercial construction plans/drawings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of construction, materials, and equipment.
- Highly organized, energetic, focused and detail oriented.
- Be reliable, punctual, and dependable.
- Can work well with others.
- Valid CDL and proof of residency or equal.
- College degree or equivalent not required but A+
** Base Salary + Full Benefits + More! **
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, vacation pay, IRA plan, and generous 401K matching.